Which two actions are part of the Scrum Master’s role in PI planning?
They facilitate preparation for events (including PI Planning) and prepare System Demos. They help the team estimate their capacity for Iterations, finalise Team PI Objectives, and manage the timebox, dependencies, and ambiguities during Team Breakout sessions.
In which two ways can a scrum master exemplify characteristics of a servant leader?
The Scrum Master as a servant-leader
- Setting up Scrum as a servant process, not a commanding process;
- Guiding the Development team towards self-organization;
- Leading the team through healthy conflict and debate;
- Teaching, coaching and mentoring the organization and team in adopting and using Scrum;
20 июл. 2015 г.
What is the basis of most team conflicts?
There are two basic types of team conflict: substantive (sometimes called task) and emotional (or relationship).
- Substantive conflicts arise over things such as goals, tasks, and the allocation of resources. …
- Emotional conflicts arise from things such as jealousy, insecurity, annoyance, envy, or personality conflicts.
What is the main reason why some teams never reach stage 4 performing in the stages of high performing teams?
Teams fail to reach the highest performance stage because of lack in one or more of the 4 C’s: Commitment, Cooperation, Communication, and Contribution. For instance, a team could fall short of the performing stage because of a lack of commitment to common goals.
What are the three pillars of Scrum?
Three Pillars of Scrum
- Three Pillars of Scrum. The three pillars of Scrum that uphold every implementation of empirical process control are: Transparency. Inspection. Adaptation. …
- Transparency. Inspection. Adaption. Transparency.
What is pi planning?
Program Increment (PI) Planning is a cadence-based, face-to-face event that serves as the heartbeat of the Agile Release Train (ART), aligning all the teams on the ART to a shared mission and Vision.
What are two Behaviours of an effective scrum master?
An effective Scrum Master is a team-based servant leader who: Exhibits Lean-Agile leadership – Exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset. Helps the team embrace SAFe Core Values, adopt and apply SAFe Principles, implement SAFe practices.
How many scrum teams per Scrum Master?
As a general rule, a skilled Scrum Master can work effectively with 2 to 3 teams. However, there are a few caveats with this generalization.
What are the roles and responsibilities of Scrum Master?
Scrum master responsibilities
- Standups – Facilitate daily standups (or the daily scrum) as needed.
- Iteration/sprint planning meetings – Protect the team from over-committing and scope creep. …
- Sprint reviews – Participate in the meeting and capture feedback.
Which two groups should attend every iteration review?
Attendees. Attendees at the iteration review include: The Agile team, which includes the Product Owner and the Scrum Master. Stakeholders who want to see the team’s progress, which may also include other teams.
What is the first step in the problem solving workshop?
Steps Step 1: Identify Possible Causal Factors. During the situation analysis, the project team set the vision, identified the problem and collected data needed to better understand the current situation. Step 2: Identify the Root Cause. Step 3: Identify Communication Challenges.
Which meeting should the scrum master attend?
Retrospective. As the key inspect and adapt ceremony for the Scrum teams process, all members of the team are required to attend the retrospective; the development team, the scrum master and the product owner. Having all members of the team present promotes whole-team accountability, transparency and trust.
Which definition best characterizes the storming process?
Which definition best characterizes the Storming process? The team members have assumed appropriate roles and work proactively.
Why is the storming stage important?
Some teams will never develop past this stage, that said, conflict and disagreements within the team can also make a team stronger, more versatile, and able to work more effectively as a unit. The storming stage is necessary to the growth of the team.
How do you go from storming to performing?
Here are 3 tips to move your team from ‘storming’ to ‘performing.
- Talk to your team about the team development model. A great tip to manage the “storming” phase is to accept that it is part of the team development process. …
- Clarify team goals and individual roles and responsibilities. …
- Speak to your team members one-on-one.