How do I add a macro to Confluence?
To add a macro to your page:
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Select a macro from the list.
- Enter any required parameters.
- Choose Insert.
29 сент. 2020 г.
How do I embed Jira in Confluence?
Just use the Insert Jira Issue dialog. You can find it in the Insert menu or use the keyboard shortcut, ‘command/control + shift + j’. Tip: Paste Jira filter URLs directly into the search box. Confluence will convert the URL to JQL on-the-fly.
How do I add a filter to Confluence page in Jira?
To insert a filter:
- Insert the Jira Macro and enter in your query (steps 1 and 2 above)
- Expand the Display options and select ‘Table’
- Edit the maximum issues and columns to display.
- Select ‘Insert’ to add to the page!
27 авг. 2018 г.
How do I use Jira and Confluence together?
Here’s how it works:
- Create a Confluence page using the Product Requirements Blueprint.
- Choose the placeholder text ‘Link to Jira epic or feature’ and choose Create new issue to create your epic in Jira.
- Collaborate with your team to define your stories and save the page.
15 дек. 2020 г.
What are macros in Confluence?
A macro is a type of Connect module that inserts dynamic content inside a Confluence page. You can use macros to display data from other systems, create specialized content such as diagrams or mathematical symbols, or display content contained within the macro itself.
How do I embed a website in Confluence?
When creating or editing a page, insert the “HTML” macro:
- Go to + (Insert more content) > Other macros.
- Search for the HTML macro.
- Paste the following code inside the macro, replacing URL with the website you want to include. Modify the other parameters as you see fit. Iframe.
8 дек. 2020 г.
Is confluence included in Jira?
A list of add-ons is listed here. Quick search tips and a couple of ways to search documentation and to find what you are looking for in Confluence. Confluence integrates with Jira Software and Jira Service Desk to help your team ship projects faster and deflect helpdesk tickets.
How do I add a JQL in Jira?
The advanced search allows you to build structured queries using the Jira Query Language (JQL) to search for issues.
- Choose Filters in the navigation bar.
- Select Advanced issue search. …
- Enter your JQL query. …
- Press Enter or click to run your query.
14 апр. 2020 г.
What is JIRA Query Language?
JQL, or Jira Query Language, is a flexible tool that allows you to search for issues in Jira and pinpoint exactly what you are looking for. Knowing how to search your Jira instance effectively can literally save you hours of work. … Many non-technical Jira users tend to shy away from using JQL to its full potential.
What is a rich filter in Jira?
A rich filter is a Jira native filter wrapper, extending the Jira native filter to include additional definitions for extra filtering capabilities on top of the native filter, issue highlighting, multiple views for the results, computed fields and other settings that can be used by the Rich Filter Gadgets.
How do I add a filter in Confluence?
Log into your Confluence instance as an admin. Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads. Locate Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.
How do I filter in Jira?
Configuring filters in Jira. To access your filters, navigate to Issues > Manage Filters. From there, you can edit your filter’s details as well as work on filters that other users have shared with you. Users can also Manage Viewers and Editors and Manage Subscriptions for their filters.
What’s the difference between Jira and Confluence?
While Jira is great at helping your team plan and track all the work that goes into your software, Confluence gives you a single place to organize all of this additional content that’s created along the way. Confluence eliminates the need to store documentation in multiple places like shared drives or file folders.
Are Jira and Confluence the same?
Jira and Confluence are two different products, though both produced by the same company, Atlassian. Jira’s a bug-tracking system and Confluence is a team collaboration/knowledge management/wiki system. … That is right that Confluence is stand alone product from rich Atlassian products suite.
What is confluence used for in Jira?
Confluence is a team workspace where knowledge and collaboration meet. Dynamic pages give your team a place to create, capture, and collaborate on any project or idea.