How do I delete multiple stories in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
8 окт. 2020 г.
How do I select multiple stories in Jira?
You can select multiple contiguous issues by clicking the first issue, holding down the shift key and clicking the last issue. To select issues that aren’t next to each other just hold down the control (Windows) or command key (Mac) and select the issues individually.
How do I bulk move a story in Jira?
to bulk move issues from one project to another, you can simply go to the search page of your Jira, search for the issues you want to move, and then click on the “Tools” button on the upper right side and select “Bulk Change: all xx issues”.
How do I bulk delete users in Jira?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Bulk User Delete for Jira via search.
How do I bulk assign a test case in Jira?
1. The other way to bulk assign test cases is to click on the button at the top left of the interface. A pop-up/modal will appear displaying a range of options to help bulk assign test cases.
How do I bulk clone issues in Jira?
Let me summarize the method to bulk copy between projects using JIRA Server.
- Create a filter that filters out the issues you want to copy.
- Go to the Projects under JIRA Administration. …
- In the Project settings page choose Actions/Bulk copy of issues (in top right corner). …
- The issues are duplicated (cloned).
How do I move a story from one project to another in Jira?
To move an issue:
- View the issue that you wish to move.
- Select More > Move.
- The first page of the Move Issue wizard is displayed. Complete the steps required.
- The confirmation page will display with all of your changes. …
- Your issue will be moved to the target project and displayed on screen.
How do I stop watching a project in Jira?
To stop watching a Jira issue, just go to the same page and click “Stop watching this issue”.
How do I move a story from one epic to another in Jira?
Here’s a step by step way:
- Open the story you want to move to a new Epic and click on Edit.
- Scroll down in the edit mode until you see the field stating “Epic Link”
- Change the Epic Link by searching for and selecting the new Epic you want the story to move to.
- Click save/apply.
What is JQL in Jira?
JQL stands for Jira Query Language and is the most powerful and flexible way to search for your issues in Jira. JQL is for everyone: developers, testers, agile project managers, and business users.
How do I enable bulk change in Jira?
please go to the issue navigator, select the issues you want to move there and then you should be able to bulk move them.
How do I delete a user in Jira?
Disable a user account
- Go to > User management.
- Search for the user you want to disable.
- Choose Disable.
10 сент. 2019 г.