How do you make a rich filter?
Create a Rich Filter
- Open the Issues menu at the top of the screen and select the Manage rich filters option.
- Click on the Create Rich Filter button at the top-right of your screen to open the Create Rich Filter dialog box.
- Fill the two mandatory fields: Enter a name for your Rich Filter. …
- Click the Create button.
What is a rich filter in Jira?
A rich filter is a Jira native filter wrapper, extending the Jira native filter to include additional definitions for extra filtering capabilities on top of the native filter, issue highlighting, multiple views for the results, computed fields and other settings that can be used by the Rich Filter Gadgets.
How do I create a custom filter in Jira?
Creating Filters in Jira
In order to create a filter, go to Issues > Search for Issues to define your search. Make sure to execute it to confirm that the syntax is correct. Finally, click Save as and choose a name for your new filter. That’s all there is to it!
What is a rich filter?
The Rich Filter Gadgets bring a lot of new functionality to the Jira dashboards: dynamically change the data displayed by the dashboard, highlight and color-code issues, define and display computed fields, build statistics based on issue fields and/or user defined criteria, define and display multiple personalized …
What are Jira filters?
A filter is a saved issue search. Jira users can search for issues using different criteria in basic or advanced search, and then save their results as a filter, becoming the filter’s owner. … If the filter is private, only the owner and Jira admin can view and modify it.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira tools?
Create your dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
28 сент. 2016 г.
What is structure in Jira?
Structure for Jira is a project and portfolio management tool that’s just as indispensable for small teams as it is for large enterprises. Structure lets you create and manage hierarchical lists, called structures. A structure may contain Jira issues, folders and other types of items. … Multiple, shareable structures.
What is a gadget in Jira?
Gadgets display summaries of team progress, reports, and other data from Jira projects and issues a dashboard. You can customize gadgets to display project and issue details relevant to particular users.
How do I create a dynamic filter in Jira?
How to add dynamic filters
- Open the configuration page of your Rich Filter.
- Once you are on the Rich Filter configuration page, click on Dynamic Filters link on the left of your screen.
- Add new Dynamic filters based on the fields: Assignee, Priority, Status, Labels and Summary.
What is JIRA Query Language?
JQL, or Jira Query Language, is a flexible tool that allows you to search for issues in Jira and pinpoint exactly what you are looking for. Knowing how to search your Jira instance effectively can literally save you hours of work. … Many non-technical Jira users tend to shy away from using JQL to its full potential.
Where do I put JQL in Jira?
To try out JQL in your JIRA instance, you can:
- Click Issues > Search for issue.
- Click Edit (If you have a search in progress)
- Click Advanced Searching.
What is a JIRA dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira. … You can create a personal dashboard and add gadgets to keep track of assignments and issues you’re working on. Dashboards are designed to display gadgets that help you organize your projects, assignments, and achievements in different charts.
How do I filter in Jira?
Configuring filters in Jira. To access your filters, navigate to Issues > Manage Filters. From there, you can edit your filter’s details as well as work on filters that other users have shared with you. Users can also Manage Viewers and Editors and Manage Subscriptions for their filters.