How do I delete a software in Jira?
To uninstall Jira from Linux:
- Open a Linux console.
- Change directory ( cd ) to your Jira installation directory. For example: …
- Execute the command uninstall. …
- Follow the prompts to uninstall Jira from your computer.
How do I delete Jira history?
Install in JIRA and then go to script Fragment section of the plugin. Select the update history class/method and put this code.
- Delete comment.
- Clone ticket (history isn’t cloned to the new ticket)
- Remove the original ticket.
How do I delete an organization in Jira?
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community! When creating a site, an Organization is automatically created, and also it’s possible to create new Orgs, but currently, it’s not possible to delete it.
What is Jira site name?
Site names are chosen for an entire Atlassian Cloud site at the time you sign up for your first Atlassian Cloud product – for example, when you first sign up for Jira Software Cloud or Confluence Cloud.
How do I delete my Atlassian account?
From your organization at admin.atlassian.com, select Directory > Managed accounts. Select the user whose account you want to delete. From the 3 dot icon at the top of the page, select Delete account.
How do I change a Jira name?
Go to https://id.atlassian.com/profile/profile.action and log in. Step 2. Enter your desired display name in the field labeled Full Name.
How do I change URL in Jira?
To configure the Base URL:
- Choose Administration ( ) > System.
- Choose General Configuration in the left-hand panel.
- Choose Edit Settings.
- Enter the new URL in the Base URL text box.
- Choose Save.
How do I change domain name in Jira?
You can’t change the domain name as per the Atlassian OnDemand Resctricted Functions. However, if you’d like to “change” the domain, I’d recommend you to sign up for a new account under Atlassian and create a new instance with the new name.