From the top navigation bar in your application, choose > Add-ons or Manage apps. Find the app you want to uninstall, and choose Uninstall. A notice appears indicating that the app was successfully uninstalled.
How do I uninstall Jira software?
To uninstall Jira from Windows:
- Log in to Windows as the same user that was used to install Jira with the Windows Installer.
- Start the uninstaller by doing one of the following: Click the Windows ‘Start’ menu > ‘All Programs’ > ‘JIRA X.Y’ > ‘Uninstall JIRA X.Y’ …
- Follow the prompts to uninstall Jira from your computer.
Can you delete a project in Jira?
You must have the Administer Jira global permission to delete projects from trash. To permanently delete a project, you must first move the project to trash. Once you permanently delete a project from the trash, you won’t be able to recover it.
How do you delete a project?
To delete a project, first load the project in the source editor by choosing the project from the file manager tree. Click on the File menu on the Editor tab above the source editor. In the File menu, select Delete Project.
How do I delete a project from Jira cloud?
How do I delete a project in Jira Cloud
- Choose Jira home > Projects, and select the relevant project.
- Find the relevant project and click Delete.
- Read the friendly warning message and click Delete.
- Acknowledge the project has been deleted and head back to your list of remaining projects.
8 февр. 2018 г.
How do I uninstall Jira Service Desk?
Can not uninstall service desk
- Shut down Jira.
- Start Jira.
- Go to Administration.
- Go to Applications.
- Go to Versions & licences.
- Click on “uninstall” in the “JIRA Service Desk 4.1.0” Option “Also remove my JIRA Service Desk configuration” selected.
- Cklick uninstall.
5 июн. 2019 г.
How do you delete a project in Photoshop?
- Select the project in the Projects view.
- Click the arrow to the left of the project.
- Select Delete.
23 янв. 2019 г.
How do I delete a Gitlab project?
To delete a project: Navigate to your project, and select Settings > General > Advanced. In the “Delete project” section, click the Delete project button.
How do I hide a project in Jira?
Hide a project
- Create a new permission scheme, and leave all of the permissions empty: Select > Issues. Click Permission Schemes > Add Permission Scheme.
- Associate the new permission scheme with the project that you wish to hide (see the section Associating a Permission Scheme with a Project ): Choose Settings > Projects.
9 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I delete a project in code blocks?
Re: Beginer Trying To Delete A New Project
Just delete all files belonging to the project (including the *. cbp-file) with your favourite file-explorer (they are normally placed in a folder named like your project, but that might be different, if you have changed some of the default settings in the wizard).
How do I delete projects from photos?
On mobile (Android)
Navigate to the “Settings” tab of your project, and then choose to “Delete” the project. Once more, deleting a project is a permanent measure, and you will not be able to undo or recover any project data once you have done so.
How do I delete a project in R?
This topic covers how to move, delete, and rename projects and folders.
Delete a Folder or Project
- On the Folder Tree tab, select the folder or project to delete.
- Click Delete.
- You will see a list of the folder and subfolder contents to review. …
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Yes, Delete All.
How do I delete a project in Premiere Pro?
Delete a project file and scratch files
- Close Premiere Elements.
- Navigate to the location on your hard drive where you saved your project.
- Delete the project file. …
- Delete the text file whose name begins with the same name as your Premiere Elements project.
19 дек. 2016 г.
How do I delete a project in Android Studio?
In the Android Studio welcome screen, click on the project name and select Remove From List. Select File > Open Recent > Manage Projects, select the project, and press the delete key or click the X that’s displayed on it.
How do I delete a next generation project in Jira?
If not, check with your Jira admin for help creating a project.
Delete a project
- Choose Settings ( ) > Projects.
- Select Trash from the sidebar.
- Find your next-gen software project and select ••• > Delete permanently.