Based on whether a user has permission to delete Issues in JIRA, Tests can be deleted like any other issue from the test itself or from the Issue Navigator. While viewing the test, click on the “More” button in the toolbar and select the “Delete” option. The selected test will now be deleted from the system.
Can we delete test cases in Jira?
Steps to delete a Test Case
Once you filter records for Test Cases as described above, click the action icon at the extreme right for the particular Test Case you want to delete. Select the Delete option for the Test Case.
How do I manage test cases in Jira?
How to Use Jira for Test Case Management
- Create a “Test Case” Issue — and Keep It Open. But Jira issues are meant to be pushed to done. …
- Tweak a User Story to Be a Test Case. …
- Add a “Testing” Status to Your Jira Workflow. …
- Automate Your Testing Processes. …
- Integrate Your Tools. …
- Use Traceability.
12 мар. 2018 г.
How do I change the status of a test case in Jira?
- Choose the cog icon at top right of the screen, then choose Issues. Select Statuses to open the ‘View Statuses’ page.
- Click Edit next to the status.
- Change the case and save.
16 сент. 2013 г.
How do I delete Jira history?
Install in JIRA and then go to script Fragment section of the plugin. Select the update history class/method and put this code.
- Delete comment.
- Clone ticket (history isn’t cloned to the new ticket)
- Remove the original ticket.
Can we write test cases in Jira?
While JIRA wasn’t designed to serve as a Test Case Management, it can be configured to support test case management in a couple of different ways. The JIRA platform is, at its core, our workflow engine that allows you to track issues or tasks through a predefined, highly customizable workflow.
Where do I put test cases in Jira?
Configuring Jira to Handle Test Cases
- Step 1: Custom Issue Type. …
- Step 2: Custom Fields. …
- Step 3: Custom Screen. …
- Step 4: Screen Schema. …
- Step 5: Issue Type Screen Schema. …
- Step 6: Associating the Configuration to Your Jira Project. …
- Step 7: Add the Test Case Issue Type. …
- Step 8: Create a few test cases.
How do I bulk assign a test case in Jira?
1. The other way to bulk assign test cases is to click on the button at the top left of the interface. A pop-up/modal will appear displaying a range of options to help bulk assign test cases.
How do you bulk execute test cases in Zephyr?
To bulk execute the test steps, simply select the test steps that you want to bulk execute by using the checkboxes located on the left-hand side of the table under the “Test Step” section. 2. After selecting the desired test steps, use the “Change Bulk-Status” drop-down list in the top right of the “Test Step” section.
How do I pass multiple test cases in Jira?
- Filter your Tests and do the bulk change (you can also filter by Test Steps using on your JQL the custom field “Manual Test Steps”.
- Select your Tests and click on Next.
- Edit Issues.
- Edit or add new Test Steps for these Tests -> Click on Next and then the Test Steps should be updated to the selected Tests.