Based on whether a user has permission to delete Issues in JIRA, Tests can be deleted like any other issue from the test itself or from the Issue Navigator. While viewing the test, click on the “More” button in the toolbar and select the “Delete” option. The selected test will now be deleted from the system.
How do I delete a test set in Jira?
- Searching the test case(s) – Issues > Search for Issues.
- Bulk change > Select test case > delete.
- Next and done.
Can we delete test cases in Jira?
Steps to delete a Test Case
Once you filter records for Test Cases as described above, click the action icon at the extreme right for the particular Test Case you want to delete. Select the Delete option for the Test Case.
How do I delete a task in Jira?
1 answer. On the view screen of the issue, you have the more button and when you click on more button you should see the delete option. You can only delete the task if you have delete permissions.
How do I manage a test in Jira?
How to Use Jira for Test Case Management
- Create a “Test Case” Issue — and Keep It Open. But Jira issues are meant to be pushed to done. …
- Tweak a User Story to Be a Test Case. …
- Add a “Testing” Status to Your Jira Workflow. …
- Automate Your Testing Processes. …
- Integrate Your Tools. …
- Use Traceability.
12 мар. 2018 г.
How do you delete a test run in Qtest?
Thanks for your posting. You can delete test runs/plans (and other objects) on their edit pages. Just click the Edit button when viewing a test run/plan and you should see a red delete link in the sidebar.
How do I delete test cases in Zephyr?
Applies to Zephyr Scale Cloud, last modified on February 11, 2021.
- First, you must archive a test case to delete it.
- Head to the Archived test cases section in the test library.
- Select the test cases that you’d like to delete (max one page at a time)
- Click the delete button to start the deletion process.
11 февр. 2021 г.
How do I delete a task?
Delete a task or list
- Open the Google Tasks app .
- Tap the task you want to delete.
- Tap Delete .
- To cancel, tap Undo.
How do I delete a child issue in Jira?
How to delete a sub-task issue type
- Select > Issues.
- Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub-tasks.
- Find the relevant sub-task issue type and click Delete.
9 нояб. 2020 г.
Can we write test cases in Jira?
While JIRA wasn’t designed to serve as a Test Case Management, it can be configured to support test case management in a couple of different ways. The JIRA platform is, at its core, our workflow engine that allows you to track issues or tasks through a predefined, highly customizable workflow.
Who Writes test scripts?
Usually it is not the client or end-user who writes the test scripts, unless the client has actually assigned resources to the project to do that. In any case, to maintain the integrity of the test process the person who writes the test case should not be the person executing the testing.