1 – Go to your sprint report, find the sprint you wish to edit via the drop-down menu. Once you have that selected there’s a more options/kabob menu icon (3 horizontal dots) which will allow you to reopen that sprint. At this point, you can then visit your backlog and change the dates of the sprint and then re-close.
Can I reopen a closed sprint in Jira?
Jira Software lets you reopen sprints that have been previously closed. This is a handy feature when: You’ve mistakenly completed the wrong sprint. You’ve completed the correct sprint, but you completed it too early.
How do I change a closed Sprint name in Jira?
In JIRA Server – To rename a Completed Sprint : Go to the ‘Report’ Tab and select the ‘Sprint Report’ in the dropdown. Select your Sprint from the dropdown. Click ‘Edit Sprint’ and rename it.
How do I edit sprints in Jira?
You can edit the name, goal, and dates of a sprint; reorder a sprint; or delete a sprint in the Backlog. Select more ( ) > Edit sprint. Note: You can only edit sprints that have not been completed yet.
What happens when you close a sprint in Jira?
Other actions that occur at the end of a Sprint: Your issues will move out of the Active sprints. Any issues not completed at the end of the sprint will be moved to the next planned sprint, as they did not meet the team’s definition of “Done”.
How do I view a closed sprint in Jira?
How do I view closed Sprints?
- From the board you’d like to see the previous sprint on, click Reports in the left sidebar.
- Select the Velocity Chart (called Velocity Report in Next-Gen / Team-Managed projects)
- A list of recently closed sprints is below the chart:
- Select any sprint displayed to view the sprint’s velocity chart and status report.
How do I reopen my Sprint account?
How can I reopen a Sprint?
- Navigate to Recently Closed sprints > select the sprint you want to reopen.
- Click on Sprint board right navigation menu > Settings > Edit Sprint Details. Change End Date of Sprint to a future date. Change Status of Sprint to “Active” Save the changes.
29 авг. 2017 г.
How do I change my name with Sprint?
Select the sprint you want to rename. Click the ellipses button (…) Select Edit Sprint. Change the name to whatever you’d like, and click Save.
How do I edit my Sprint account?
To edit a sprint:
- Click the Agile Boards link in the header.
- Select your agile board in the drop-down menu.
- Click the sprint selection menu.
- Click the edit icon next to the sprint that you want to update. …
- Update the properties that you want to change. …
- Click the Apply changes button.
1 февр. 2021 г.
How do I change the sprint duration in Jira?
- Click the Agile link’s down-arrow in the top navigation bar, then select your preferred board from the resulting dropdown menu.
- Click Backlog.
- Hover over the sprint name or date field, click and type the new name or date, then press Enter.
What is a sprint goal?
A sprint goal describes the purpose of a sprint. It provides a shared objective, and states why it’s worthwhile undertaking the sprint. Sample sprint goals are “Learn about the right user interaction for the registration feature” and “Make the reporting feature available to the users”.
When should a Sprint be closed?
At the end of a sprint, all user stories should be closed. If you invested time in a user story, but not all its tasks and acceptance tests are completed, split the story. Remaining effort and non-passed acceptance tests are moved under a new user story, which you can assign to a future sprint.
Why can’t I close a sprint in Jira?
As per our Ending a Sprint documentation: “You must have the JIRA ‘Project Administrator’ permission for all project(s) with issues included in the sprint to complete it. If you cannot complete a sprint, check whether your sprint has issues from a project where you are not a project administrator.
What happens at the end of a sprint?
In Scrum, each sprint is required to deliver a potentially shippable product increment. This means that at the end of each sprint, the team has produced a coded, tested and usable piece of software. So at the end of each sprint, a sprint review meeting is held.