What does impediment mean in Jira?
Impediments are anything that can stop the progress of a Jira ticket or prevent it from getting finished. This can be so many things but common ones; a tool, server or database necessary for the work goes down.
How do you resolve an issue in Jira?
Resolution Set Using a Screen
- Locate your Workflow: > Issues > Workflows.
- Click Edit under Actions for your workflow.
- Select your the Done transition and Click Edit.
- Select the Resolve Issue Screen for the Screen field. By Default, JIRA comes with a ‘Resolve Issue Screen’
12 февр. 2018 г.
How do I Unflag a ticket in Jira?
Flagging or unflagging an issue
- Navigate to your desired board.
- Click either Scrum backlog, Active sprints, Kanban backlog (if enabled), or Kanban board.
- Click the issue that you want to flag or unflag.
- In the Issue Detail View, select Add flag or Remove flag from the ‘cog’ drop-down.
23 июн. 2020 г.
How do I raise a flag in Jira?
Flag an issue
- Go to your board or backlog.
- Select an issue and click > Add flag.
17 июн. 2020 г.
What is an impediment log?
In terms of Scrum, they are “blockers” that prevent the Scrum Team from completing work, which in return impacts velocity. … Anything that prohibits the team from doing work is considered an impediment and should be included within impediment logs.
What does there is an impediment with my service mean?
formalsomething that makes it more difficult for someone to do something or more difficult for something to happen. impediment to: The size of the service sector is an impediment to economic growth. Synonyms and related words.
How do I block a story in Jira?
- JIRA Administrator > Issues.
- Locate the Priorities Tab (its under Issue Attributes)
- Under Add New Priotiy fill out the information (Name, Description, Icon URL and Priority Color)
- Here is what I used. Name – Block. …
- Now you have created a new priorty type that will show users it is blocked.
What’s the definition of scuttle?
verb (1) scuttled; scuttling ˈskət-liŋ , ˈskə-tᵊl-iŋ Definition of scuttle (Entry 3 of 5) transitive verb. 1 : to cut a hole through the bottom, deck, or side of (a ship) specifically : to sink or attempt to sink by making holes through the bottom.
What is difference between Bugzilla and JIRA?
Difference Between JIRA and Bugzilla
JIRA allows multiple workflows that are applied depending on the issue’s project and type. In terms of access control, Bugzilla offers flexible but mind-bending features for grouping issues and users and for granting permissions. However, JIRA has a simple model for permissions.
How do I change status in Jira?
You can change the settings at any time.
- In Jira, click the Settings (cog) icon on the left side panel, and select Issues.
- On the Issues page, select Workflows from the left sidebar.
- Click Edit on the right side of the workflow containing the transition you want to edit.
3 февр. 2021 г.
What is the difference between resolved and closed in Jira?
Closed means that the issue has been worked on but can be reopen. Resolved means that the issue has been worked on, closed and a resolution determined. An issue is Open if its Resolution field has not been set.