How do I move a task in Jira?
To move an issue:
- View the issue that you wish to move.
- Select More > Move.
- The first page of the Move Issue wizard is displayed. Complete the steps required.
- The confirmation page will display with all of your changes. …
- Your issue will be moved to the target project and displayed on screen.
Can you export attachments from Jira?
JIRA can only export your search results from the Issue Navigator to Microsoft Excel without the screenshot and attachment. This can be a useful way to format data and create your own customised reports, graphs and charts.
How do I move an attachment in Confluence?
Moving files in Confluence
- Go to > Attachments.
- Choose Properties next to the attachment you want to move.
- Enter the name of the page you want to move the attachment to (for example My Destination Page).
- Choose Save.
19 янв. 2018 г.
Where are Jira attachments stored?
Attachments are stored under the data directory in JIRA application home directory as explained here.
How do I bulk edit in Jira?
To perform a bulk change, select the issues you would like to change and then right click to select bulk change. The bulk change wizard will walk you through the change process through an easy-to-follow wizard. Super simple. Pro Tip: Keep in mind, Jira sends notifications on changes.
How do I move a ticket from one board to another in Jira?
To “move” an issue, you change the boards. You should create your new board, and make sure it includes the issues you want to “move”. Then go to the existing board, and change the filter so it no longer includes the issues.
How do I export a Jira file to PDF?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Issue Export to PDF HTML Word Documents.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
How do I export issues from JIRA?
Go to jira header Issues and filters –> search for issues and then run the JQL like Project = XXXX and Status = Open and assignee = current user. At the right side top corner, you will find the Export option and choose CSV then export it.
How do you import issues from CSV to Jira?
Running the CSV file import wizard
- Log in to Jira as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
- Select Administration > System > Import & Export > External System Import.
- Select CSV to open the CSV File import page.
- On the CSV File import page, select your CSV Source File.
9 сент. 2019 г.
How do I display an attachment in Confluence?
You can display a file that’s attached to a different page of the same Confluence site, if you know the name of the file. To display an image attached to a different page: Go to Insert > Files and choose the Search on other pages. Enter the name of the file.
Is confluence a document management system?
Confluence can be used as a document control system. It’s built-in features to manage, version, search and organize attachments for customers justify it as an end-to-end replacement for a shared document repository. For example, you can attach documents of any size and type to a Confluence wiki page.
How do I view attachments in Confluence?
View all attached files in a space
- Use the Space Attachments macro to display the list of files on a page.
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar Then choose Attachments.
How do I view attachments in Jira?
From service project sidebar, select Project settings > General in the Extension for Jira Service Management section. Go to the Show Attachments section. Set the state of Show attachments switch to on.
How do I add an attachment to a Jira comment?
- Disable the JIRA Drag and Drop Attachment Plugin, from Manage add-ons. The plugin can be found under “System add-ons”.
- After which you may view an issue and click on the ‘+’ (plus) sign to add an attachment, as shown below.
- A screen will pop up to attach files and include a comment, as shown below:
16 авг. 2016 г.
What is Jira home?
The Jira home directory contains key data that help define how Jira works. … If Jira was installed using the automated Windows or Linux installers, the default location of the Jira home directory is: C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/JIRA (on Linux)