You will have to go into the “Work Log” tab and either edit or delete the previous log. From there you can re-log it with the correct time.
How do I change the logged time in Jira?
To edit worklogs in the Jira Issue view, click the ellipsis (…) at the right in the worklog you want to edit, and then select the desired option.
Editing the Worklog Details
- Select Edit on the worklog’s option menu.
- The Log Time dialog box is displayed. …
- Click Update to save your changes.
How do I revert changes in Jira?
Use z+z or select Undo to simply reverse any changes done to a Jira issue.
How do I remove time tracking in Jira?
This is how you can disable time tracking in Jira:
- Go to ‘Settings’
- and then ‘Issues’,
- then ‘Issue Features’
- and then ‘Time Tracking’
- Click ‘Deactivate’ to disable time tracking.
4 окт. 2018 г.
How do I see Logged work in Jira?
In the old view, the work log can be viewed and edited by opening the “Work log” tab on the bottom of the view.
How do I delete a work logged in Jira?
Go to the issue and scroll down to the Activity section, select Work Log and from here you can delete it.
How do I revert changes in Confluence?
Restore a previous version
- Go to the page and choose > Page History.
- Choose Restore this version beside the version you want to restore (or at the top of the page if you’ve opened the version)
- Change the default change comment if necessary, and choose OK.
5 февр. 2021 г.
How do I find deleted issues in Jira?
You cannot view deleted issues in JIRA . If you want you can compare the latest auto xml backup . Here’s an Oracle Database select statement to at least list the “holes” within a project (i.e. those items which were deleted). Of course it does not list the content of the items, as that is gone.
How do I recover a deleted issue in Jira?
Unfotunately you can’t. Deleted issues are gone. The only option is to import a backup from previous days into a Test JIRA instance, find your issue and get its details. May be export it into Excel and import it – which will remove the change history.
How do I see logged hours in Jira?
To show the Time Tracking section, click Open Tempo on the right side. In the Time Tracking section of the Jira Issue view, the Logged bar indicates the total time that has been logged on the issue.
What is Jira work log?
Quick access to work log details
You can group & categorize the display of hours by many options in order to create different reports. You can group, categorize and filter the data shown. This data can be viewed in Jira or exported in Excel format.
How do I use JQL in Jira?
- Navigate to Issues (in header) > Search for issues. If there are existing search criteria, click the New filter button to reset the search criteria. …
- Enter your JQL query. As you type, Jira will offer a list of “auto-complete” suggestions based on the context of your query. …
- Press Enter or click Search to run your query.
2 февр. 2021 г.
How do I track time in Jira?
Configure time tracking
- Select > Issues.
- Click Permission schemes.
- Next to the permission scheme you want to configure, click Permissions.
- In the Time tracking permissions section, go to the Work On Issues permission and click Edit.
- Select the users, groups or project roles that need to log work on issues.
- Click Grant.
9 нояб. 2020 г.