To use the quick search: Enter your search criteria in the search box in the header bar of Jira and press Enter. Tip: If you know the issue key or project key, enter it before other search terms, e.g. “JRA help link is broken”.
How do I search for a filter in Jira?
Searching for a filter
- Click the Search tab on the ‘Manage Filters’ page.
- Enter your search criteria and click Search to run the search.
- Your search results are displayed on the same page. Click the name of any issue filter to run it.
23 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I search for a story in Jira?
Using the advanced search feature in JIRA’s Issue Navigator (Issues > Search for Issues), you can construct a JQL statement to find your completed issues for a certain sprint.
How do I do an advanced search in jira?
Advanced search is a powerful tool for getting project data right at your fingertips. Search issues across all projects using the Jira Query Language (JQL).
- In the top navigation bar, select Filters.
- Select Advanced issue search. ( …
- Use quick filters for basic search or switch to JQL for advanced search.
How do I add a bug status in Jira?
Define A New Status
- Log in as a user with JIRA Administrators permission.
- Go to Statuses page by choosing Cog Icon > Issues > Find Statuses under Issue Attributes category at the left.
- Click at Add Status then specify the name, description and the category for the status you want to add.
25 сент. 2019 г.
How do I create a search query in Jira?
- Navigate to Issues (in header) > Search for issues. If there are existing search criteria, click the New filter button to reset the search criteria. …
- Enter your JQL query. As you type, Jira will offer a list of “auto-complete” suggestions based on the context of your query. …
- Press Enter or click Search to run your query.
What is a filter in Jira?
A filter is a saved issue search. Jira users can search for issues using different criteria in basic or advanced search, and then save their results as a filter, becoming the filter’s owner. … If the filter is private, only the owner and Jira admin can view and modify it.
How do I find user stories in Jira?
You can create a new user story in Jira by selecting the option to create a new issue. When choosing the issue type, you need to pick Story. You can then use the summary field to fill it with the user story itself. You will see it on the new issue creation screen.
How do I view user stories in Jira?
To search all issues you have to click Issues > Search for issues and use that global search functionality.
How do I see old stories in Jira?
It will be on the left panel with pi chart icon. Click on this and select ‘Sprint Report’, Once you select that, you will be able to choose any of the previous sprint to list all the stories. If like me you use Jira Cloud and can’t see ‘reports’ in the menu, try this: Click Jira logo; filters; search issues.
What does != Mean in Jira?
The ” != ” operator is used to search for issues where the value of the specified field does not match the specified value. (Note: cannot be used with text fields; see the DOES NOT MATCH (” !~ “) operator instead.) Note that typing field != value is the same as typing NOT field = value , and that field !=
How do I search for labels in Jira?
Search by label
You can use the ‘ labelText: ‘ prefix to search specifically for content that has a specific label. For example, if you’re looking for pages with the label ‘chocolate’, type labelText:chocolate into the search field in the Confluence header.
Where do I put JQL in Jira?
To try out JQL in your JIRA instance, you can:
- Click Issues > Search for issue.
- Click Edit (If you have a search in progress)
- Click Advanced Searching.
What are bugs in Jira?
Issue types are a JIRA concept and are the underlying objects for request types. Keep track of different types of issues, such as bugs or tasks. Each issue type can be configured differently. Bug is a problem which impairs or prevents the functions of the product. View More Comments.
What are the different status in Jira?
- Open. The issue is open and ready for the assignee to start work on it.
- In Progress. This issue is being actively worked on at the moment by the assignee.
- Done. Work has finished on the issue.
- To Do. The issue has been reported and is waiting for the team to action it.
- In Review. …
- Under review. …
- Approved. …
2 июл. 2019 г.
What are workflows in Jira?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.