Can I reopen a sprint in Jira?
Reopening a sprint
Select the relevant project. Click Reports, then select Sprint Report. Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down. Click Reopen.
How do I recover a deleted sprint in Jira?
It is not possible to restore a deleted sprint in JIRA. The only thing that you can do is load a XML backup somewhere. Do notice that when loading an XML backup, this will replace your current environment data. If this is not an option, you should rebuild the sprint.
How do I edit a closed sprint in Jira?
To rename a Completed Sprint : Go to the ‘Report’ Tab and select the ‘Sprint Report’ in the dropdown. Select your Sprint from the dropdown. Click ‘Edit Sprint’ and rename it.
What happens when you complete sprint in Jira?
When you complete the sprint, the following actions will occur: Your completed issues will move out of Active sprints. You can move any issues not completed at the end of the sprint to one of the inactive sprints, the Backlog, or a new sprint.
How do I run parallel sprints in Jira?
Enabling parallel sprints
- Log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission.
- Click Settings ( )> Products, then scroll down the page to the Jira Software section.
- Under Jira Softwareconfiguration, select the Parallel Sprints checkbox.
6 июл. 2020 г.
How do I create a sprint report in Jira?
Viewing the Sprint Report
- Click Projects in the navigation bar and select the relevant project.
- Click Reports then select Sprint Report.
- Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down.
6 июл. 2020 г.
What is the final process that completes a sprint?
Typically, at the end of a sprint, you conduct a sprint retrospective. This is a meeting where your team discusses the completed sprint, including the things they need to start doing, stop doing, or continue doing. The outcome of this meeting should be actions for improvements in future sprints.
How do I cancel my sprint?
To end the active sprint:
- Click the Agile link’s down-arrow in the top navigation bar, then select your preferred board from the resulting dropdown menu.
- Click Active sprints.
- If necessary, select the sprint you want to complete from the sprint dropdown.
- Click the Complete Sprint button.
How do I move a sprint in Jira?
Formerly, I would do this by simply choosing the overflow ellipses next to the “start sprint” button in the backlog, choose move up, and move that sprint up. Now, using Jira cloud as before, that option is gone–now, two options exist only: delete sprint or start planning poker.