How do I cancel my subscription to Jira?
Log in to my.atlassian.com (you’ll arrive on the Licenses page by default). Select the ‘+’ sign of your site subscription (the account management pane will display). Select the Cancel Subscription link to request cancellation of your account.
How do I unsubscribe from Jira notifications?
Jira projects use notification schemes to send email notifications about project activity.
Disabling email notifications
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > Notifications.
- Select Actions > Use a different scheme.
- In the Schemes dropdown, select None.
- Select Associate.
9 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I find my Jira subscription?
- Login to Jira Site.
- Bring up list of filters you are watching.
- Click on Filter in question you no longer wish to receive emails from.
- To right of Filter name are two choices – Save As and Details.
- Click on Details link.
- Bottom of Details dropdown is Subscription – Click Manage Subscriptions.
Is it possible to delete Jira ticket?
To be able to delete an issue in Jira you need to have the correct project permission to do so. … You will need to set yourself the permission Delete Issues on the project’s permission scheme.
How do I subscribe to a filter in Jira?
Run the filter that you want to subscribe to, then click Details (next to filter name). Fill in the ‘Filter Subscription form’ and click Subscribe.
What is Jira access?
Atlassian Access is your enterprise-wide subscription for enhanced security and centralized administration that works across every Atlassian cloud product used at your organization including Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and Statuspage.
Where are Jira settings?
- Atlassian Support. /
- Jira Cloud administration Resources. /
- System administration. /
- Configure global settings.
9 нояб. 2020 г.
What can be referred as an issue in Jira?
Different organizations use Jira to track different kinds of issues, which can represent anything from a software bug, to a project task, or a leave request form. Issues are the building blocks of any Jira project. An issue could represent a story, a bug, a task, or another issue type in your project.
How do I change my email in Jira?
Starting on the Edit Profile page, do the following:
- Click the Change Credentials link under Account Settings.
- Enter the new address you will use in the Email field.
- Enter your password in the Current Password field.
- Click Save.
15 февр. 2019 г.
How do I delete an item in Jira?
Select > Issues. In the Issue types section, click Issue type schemes. Find the scheme you want to delete and click Delete.
How do I delete a task?
Delete a task or list
- Open the Google Tasks app .
- Tap the task you want to delete.
- Tap Delete .
- To cancel, tap Undo.
How do I delete an issue in JIRA cloud?
2 answers. First – bad idea to delete but that is just an experienced opinion. Second – it is odd that you cannot delete if you are indeed a jira admin. go to the project > project settings > permissions and look at the Delete permission to ensure the permissions include your role.