On the top-right corner of that person person’s page, click “superpowers and access to projects.” Finally, click “Remove completely from Basecamp.”
How do I remove myself from a Basecamp project?
Click Add/remove people on the project’s home screen.
- Under your own name, you’ll see the option to remove yourself from that project.
- That’s it! …
- Scroll down to the bottom of your profile card, and you’ll see the option to leave that account.
28 окт. 2020 г.
How do I delete a project in basecamp 2?
If you want a project removed entirely, you can delete it. Scroll to the bottom of your project and click “Project settings.” Select the “Archived” option, and then save changes to make it official. Or click the delete link to remove it.
How do I archive a project in basecamp?
Delete or archive a project right from the Home page by clicking the ••• menu button in the upper right corner of the project card. Select ‘Archive or Delete It’ from the options and confirm which action you’d like to take.
How do I manage projects in basecamp?
Here’s how to manage your Basecamp projects like 37signals:
- Identify Key Areas of Customer Concern. …
- Divide Your Basecamp by Projects, Not Roles. …
- Define To-Dos One Area at a Time. …
- Use Basecamp to Communicate, Not to Plan. …
- Manage Scope, Not Task Due Dates. …
- Top Five Tricks for Using Basecamp.
27 апр. 2017 г.
How do you add people to basecamp?
Add someone to a Project, Team, or Company HQ
On the project’s main page, click the Add/remove people button right beside people’s avatars. The next screen shows you everyone already on the project. Click the green +Add people button to invite people to the project — either as part of your own team, or as a client.
How do I change my email on basecamp?
Update your profile in a snap! Click your avatar in the upper right corner of Basecamp and select ‘My profile’ from the menu that populates to edit your information. You’ll also see the ‘Edit my profile’ option when you click your avatar anywhere it appears in Basecamp.
How do I delete a file on basecamp?
Deleting and restoring project items
- Click to view an item: If you’re an admin, you’ll see the option to delete or edit a post. Non-admins can only delete or edit items they’ve created. …
- Delete files to free space in your account! To delete a file, just click on the Delete button in list view.
26 сент. 2018 г.
How do you archive a project?
To archive a project:
- Go to Administration ( ) > Projects.
- Find the project you want to archive, and select Actions ( ) > Archive. The project will be immediately hidden from view and moved to the Archived projects page.
- Re-index Jira to remove the project’s data from the index.
23 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I download everything from basecamp?
Head to your Account page, then click “Set up or download an export.” Pick the export you want. Select the entire account or a single project. Basecamp will pull together a download of your project data, including files.
Where are my archived items?
To see archived emails on your Android device —> open your Gmail app —> click on the hamburger icon on top left, and then click on All Mail label. Here you will see all archived emails as shown in the screenshot below.
How do I get things out of archive?
8 Answers. Click on All Mail on the left. When you see the message, open it, and choose the Move to Inbox option to “un-archive” it. Alternatively, you can use the search feature to locate the message (the search box should be towards the top of the Gmail page).
How do I find archives?
Any message you’ve archived can be found by clicking the “All Mail” label on the left side of your Gmail page. You can also find a message you’ve archived by clicking on any other labels you’ve applied to it, or by searching for it. And something cool …
What is the best way to use Basecamp?
Basecamp is best for working collaboratively on individual projects. Rather than spend time dividing different tasks according to the specific teams that will contribute, organize your projects to reflect how different departments will work together on a segment of the project.
Which is better Asana or basecamp?
While Asana offers more features, more integrations, and a better, more informative startup process, Basecamp offers better pricing and faster support. When it comes to ease of use, both tools are simple, intuitive, and effortless to navigate.
Is basecamp any good?
“Great project tracking for simple projects”
Overall: I would definitely recommend Basecamp as a great, easy to use, and powerful solution for basic project management, but if you want something more robust and geared towards software projects you might find it lacking.