Choose Issues>Search for Issues. Choose a filter from the filters listed on the left of the issue navigator. You will be able to choose a filter, as follows: Choose a system filter —My Open Issues, Reported by Me, Recently Viewed, All Issues.
What are system filters in Jira?
A filter is a saved issue search. Jira users can search for issues using different criteria in basic or advanced search, and then save their results as a filter, becoming the filter’s owner.
Which operations can be performed on filters in Jira?
- Attach files and screenshots to issues.
- Customize the issues in a project.
- Edit and collaborate on an issue.
- Link an issue.
- Schedule an issue.
- Edit multiple issues at the same time.
- Move an issue.
27 апр. 2020 г.
How do I find a filter in Jira?
You can find and run any filters that you have created or that have been shared by other users.
- Click the Search tab on the ‘Manage Filters’ page.
- Enter your search criteria and click Search to run the search.
- Your search results are displayed on the same page. Click the name of any issue filter to run it.
23 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I manage filters in Jira?
Configuring filters in Jira. To access your filters, navigate to Issues > Manage Filters. From there, you can edit your filter’s details as well as work on filters that other users have shared with you. Users can also Manage Viewers and Editors and Manage Subscriptions for their filters.
What is JQL in Jira?
JQL stands for Jira Query Language and is the most powerful and flexible way to search for your issues in Jira. JQL is for everyone: developers, testers, agile project managers, and business users.
What is average age report in Jira?
The Average Age Gadget displays a bar chart showing the average number of days that issues have been unresolved. For every issue, we: extract the creation date and resolution date. iterate over a list of contiguous time buckets (configurable by hour, day, month or year)
Where do I put JQL in Jira?
To try out JQL in your JIRA instance, you can:
- Click Issues > Search for issue.
- Click Edit (If you have a search in progress)
- Click Advanced Searching.
How do I add a quick filter in Jira?
Editing Quick Filters
- Go to the desired board, then click Board > Configure.
- Click the Quick Filters tab.
- Edit the Quick Filters, as described below and in the screenshot (below). Add a new Quick Filter. In the blue area, type the Name, JQL, and a Description (optional), then click the Add button.
2 июл. 2019 г.
Why do we use Jira?
Jira Software is part of a family of products designed to help teams of all types manage work. Originally, Jira was designed as a bug and issue tracker. But today, Jira has evolved into a powerful work management tool for all kinds of use cases, from requirements and test case management to agile software development.
How do I change filters in Jira?
Editing a board’s filter
- Click Projects, then select the relevant project.
- Select more ( ) in the top right corner > Board settings.
- In the General tab: To change the filter’s JQL query, click Edit Filter Query. To change the filter’s name, description, or shares, click Edit Filter Shares.
Who should close the Jira if the change is already in a production release?
Who should close the jira if the change is already in a production release? The Dev Manager, The person that opened it, the QA that verified it, PMO. The developer. When the issue will be most likely go live in a production tenant.
How do I change the filter owner in Jira?
Follow this process to change Jira dashboard and filter owners:
- Jira Administration > System.
- Shared Items > Shared filters / Shared dashboards.
- Search by Dashboard or Filter name and/or owner.
- Select admin gear at right > Change Owner.
- Change Owner: Name of Dashboard > select new owner.
- Select “Change owner” button.
2 апр. 2018 г.
How do I create a Smart Filter in Jira?
Add Smart filters and Smart columns to your interactive Jira…
- Open the configuration page of your rich filter.
- Once you are on the rich filter configuration page, click on Smart Filters link on the left of your screen.
- Add a new smart filter. …
- Add the three clauses below: …
- Open/refresh the dashboard you already have and which is based on your rich filter.
How do I create a filter in JIRA dashboard?
Create a Rich Filter
- Open the Issues menu at the top of the screen and select the Manage rich filters option.
- Click on the Create Rich Filter button at the top-right of your screen to open the Create Rich Filter dialog box.
- Fill the two mandatory fields: Enter a name for your Rich Filter. …
- Click the Create button.
What is workflow in Jira?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.