How do I add a customer to Jira Service Desk?
Add customers to an organization
- Go to the Customers .
- Select the organization in the list.
- Click Add customers. The customers you add can raise requests in all projects that use the organization.
23 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I access the Jira service desk customer portal?
To manage access to your portal, go to Project settings > Customer permissions to choose who can raise requests in your service project and with whom your customers can share requests.
How do I add a team member to a Jira board?
Adding a member to a team
- In the Teams section, find the team to which you want to add a member, then expand the team to view its members.
- In the selected team, click + Add person.
- Enter the name of the user you want to add to the team. …
- Click Enter. …
- Commit the changes back to your Jira Software instance.
30 мар. 2020 г.
What is the difference between Jira and Jira Service Desk?
Jira Software is similar to Jira Core, with extra functions for development teams using Agile/Kanban methodology. Jira Service Management is for teams who receive incoming issues/requests from other teams/customers. For example, receiving hardware requests from other employees.
Who can customers share requests with Jira Service Desk?
Customers can share requests with anyone in the service project, but only if they know their email address. If anyone can email the service project or raise a request in the portal, then customers can share requests with people who aren’t customers yet.
How do I change the customer portal in Jira Service Desk?
To brand the customer portal: Go to Project settings > Portal settings and change the messaging and logo. Your logo will appear in notifications sent by your service project.
As a project admin, you can change the following components on the customer portal:
- welcome message.
23 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I give someone access in Jira?
Add the project role to the Browse Projects permission
- Go to Jira settings > Issues > Permission schemes.
- Choose Permissions for the Default Permission Scheme (or the permission scheme being used for the projects).
- Click Edit, choose Project Role, and select the Browse project role we previously created.
- Click Grant.
2 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I add a user to a Jira project?
Viewing and changing project access
- In your project, select Project administration > Users and roles.
- Select Add users to role.
- Search for Emma. You can add multiple users and groups, and delete those you have accidentally added in this Add users dialog.
- Select the Administrators role and select Add.
10 дек. 2019 г.
Is Jira service desk free?
Customers are free and do not require a Jira Service Management license. Anyone can create a service request and you’ll never be limited to how many customers can access your service management tool.
What makes a good IT service desk?
Here are five ways to ensure your IT service desk is providing a first-class user-friendly service. Put customer (end-user) needs first. Start with them. … Work to provide services that pre-empt customer needs; which may mean providing enhanced self-serve options to resolve common problems.
How do I start a Jira Service Desk?
For now, let’s get you set up with a basic service desk project.
- If you’re working with an existing Jira Service Desk instance, select Projects > Create Project from the the top navigation bar of your instance. …
- Select “Basic Service Desk” as the project type.
- Name your project. …
- Select Submit to create your project.
8 июл. 2019 г.